11/18/2009

OUR STORY

So, as many of you know I had deleted all my postings on my blog but I am starting fresh now. So here are some fun pictures of me and ryans story together. We just celebrated our one year aniversary last saturday the 14th of Nov. We spent a fun weekend up in Park City, but unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.

This is ryans favorite thing in the whole world (besides me) his truck.

This is not the cutest picture of me but I thought the waterfall was pretty. This was taken at the lower waterfall up adam's canyon. It is such a fun little hike!

I had to include this picture of ryan. We used it in our wedding video and it is my favorite. I love that you can see his tongue hanging out of his mouth, and his awesome cutoff sweats. :)



This was taken last year at christmas time just before michael went to the mtc. I cant believe it has almost been a year since he left!!

Here is us at our wedding just minutes before we tied the knot. I love the reflection of the tree in the glass!
I miss my long hair!



2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm happy to see you're blogging again.

Nicole and Andy said...

Happy Anniversary! Your pictures are so pretty!!